(3BL Media) Tulsa, OK – September 7, 2012 – Did you know that the US Travel Data Center estimates that 43 million US travelers are “ecologically concerned” and nearly one third are willing to pay a premium for green travel? Caelus can help. Caelus has released the CurrentState™ Hospitality sustainability audit. CurrentState™ Hospitality has been designed specifically for hotels, inns, bed and breakfasts and spas.
CurrentState™ Hospitality sustainability audit helps establishments quickly improve their Sustainability Performance. Whether an establishment has sustainability initiatives in place or if they are just beginning the greening process, CurrentState™ Hospitality is the perfect tool to compliment their efforts. The audit was designed specifically for the unique sustainability needs of the hospitality industry such as Guest Services, Food and Catering, Compliance, Facilities and many others are covered in detail. It provides all the information an establishment needs to begin improving sustainability performance, lower operating costs, improve compliance, have more satisfied guests and unleash innovation.
CurrentState™ Hospitality is a ‘best practices gap analysis’ and a ‘business practices maturity analysis’ combined into one powerful tool. It compares an establishments current policies, procedures and practices against hundreds of industry best practices. An organization will immediately know exactly what it needs to do to be an industry leader in sustainability. It is based on Caelus’ Three Tiers of Sustainability™ framework. This framework is unique in the industry and organizes sustainability into three primary categories: Green IT, Facilities and Business. These three categories are further divided into over 20 specific sustainability sub-categories. If an activity is related to sustainability in the hospitality industry, it will have a place in the framework.
What you receive with CurrentState™ Hospitality?
CurrentState™ Hospitality deliverables include a Findings Report, Green Seal Certification, and a tailored Media Package Subscription.
Findings Report – The CurrentState™ Findings Report includes: an Executive Summary; Quick Wins; Recommendations; and Analysis for each category and subcategory. Click here to see a sample Findings Report.
Caelus Green Seal Certification – Your establishment will receive Caelus Green Seal Certification. Certification will verify that your organization has submitted all the required information for CurrentState™ and that you have received all your results.
Media Package Subscription – Communication is a key component to any sustainability effort. We will work with you to create a customized plan to best reach the audience most important to your organization. The media package includes the following:
- Blog Posting - We will prepare a blog posting (from either your Press Release or Case Study) and publish it on www.caelusgreenroom.com. Our popular blog is visited by over 20,000 eco-conscious readers every month.
- Social Media Release – Caelus has the largest Green Social Network in the industry. We are represented on Digg, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, and StumbleUpon and we have over 170,000 twitter followers. We will use our social presence to create the right kind of buzz for your releases and publications.
- Monthly Specials – Your establishment will be able to release one special a month that we will promote on our social network.
- Listing on Green-Lodging.com – You will receive a permanent list on www.Green-Lodging.com. Your listing will contain a description of your establishment, pictures, contact information and a ‘Book Now’ button (that will take visitors to an online booking site).
- Case Study (optional) – Case Studies are a powerful way to tell your organization’s story to other businesses and business people. We will prepare a Case Study that highlights your experience with CurrentState™ Hospitality. Click here to see a sample Case Study.
Caelus is a sustainability consulting firm based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Caelus offers an extensive range of sustainability products which includes sustainability audits for business, green publications, and strategic consulting services. Caelus also manages the CaelusGreenRoom sustainability blog. More information about Caelus can be found at their website: http://www.caelusconsulting.com and blog: http://www.caelusgreenroom.com.
CurrentState and Three Tiers of Sustainability Trademarks are Pending.
For all sales related enquiries:
Michael Centeno – Business Development Manager
+1 551 697-7359
For all other enquiries:
Anthony Gilbreath – Principal
+1 918 530-8553
Company websites: http://www.caelusconsulting.com, http://www.green-lodging.com
Product websites: http://www.green-lodging.com/get-certified–pageid4, http://www.caelusconsulting.com/Site-Pages/services.html
Product video: http://youtu.be/Q5XytqNmDCY