Green Supply Chain Management (This topic consist of 4 modules)
The modules in the Green Supply Chain Management (GSCM) series cover every stage in manufacturing, from the product design to recycling or disposal. In the government sector, GSCM is critical in procurement programs, award of contracts, and as part of the overall sustainability planning process. The purpose of this of the GSCM modules is to describe the impact of green on supply chain management, demonstrating how green practices can save money, increase efficiency, and reduce delivery time. At the conclusion of this series and successful completion of the post-module tests, the student will be able to:
- Discuss supplier sustainability assessments and life cycle analysis.
- Explain the environment costs and benefits of GSCM.
- Explain the four steps that guide decision-making within a company’s plan for GSCM.
- Discuss the lessons learned from successful materials management case studies.
- Leadership, Assessment, and Life Cycle Analysis
- Environmental Costs and Benefits
- Guiding Your Company’s Plan
- Success Story
To sign up now or for more information – CLICK HERE