Save the date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 11am EST/4pm GMT
SOURCE: Schneider Electric
Don’t miss this stimulating discussion about corporate climate action with WWF and HP!
What is the conversation about?
Science-Based Targets (SBTs), which can help align corporate environmental objectives with climate science.
Who has joined SBTs?
- There are more than 300 companies! Is yours on the list?
If not, why don’t you let them know about this new trend in corporate sustainability?
Step one: watch the video to see how Alexander Liedke, Manager of Sustainable Business & Markets for WWF explains Science-Based Targets (SBTs).
Step two: register here to attend the the deep-dive discussion about science-based targets with Schneider Electric, WWF, and HP. Discussion topics will include the following:
- An overview of HP’s SBTs journey
- How HP secured their internal buy-in
- HP’s secret tools for overcoming challenges
- HP’s plan to meet targets through strategies like renewable energy
Bring all of your questions and join us on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 11am EST/4pm GMT
KEYWORDS: Events, Media & Communications, Energy, webinar, Schneider Electric, SBTs, Science-Based Targets, HP Inc, WWF, thought leadership