The next generation Nest has a new, slimmer design, is enclosed by a solid stainless steel ring and works with 95% of low voltage systems.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere over Wi-Fi. By programming itself, the Nest thermostat can save up to 20% on your heating and cooling bill. You just have to teach it well.
- 2nd generation design – Nest is now 20 percent thinner and works in 95 percent of homes with low voltage systems
- Auto-Schedule – Nest remembers the temperatures you like and programs itself
- Auto-Away – Nest saves energy by automatically turning itself down when you’re away
- Remote control – Connect Nest to Wi-Fi to control it from your smartphone, laptop or tablet
- Easy install – Most homeowners install Nest themselves in 30 minutes or less. After that, it’s just a matter of changing the temperature