SOURCE: United Nations Global Compact
The UN Global Compact Bulletin is designed to keep participants up to date on news, engagement opportunities, resources and events. Participants are encouraged to look to this monthly communication for important information. Please note that engagement opportunities and events are intended for Global Compact stakeholders unless otherwise indicated. The Bulletin is published in English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic and Russian.
Global Compact+15: Business as a force for good 23-25 June 2015, New York
Marking the UN Global Compact’s 15th anniversary, the conference will bring business and civil society to the United Nations to show how the private sector is taking action and partnering to advance societal priorities, with an emphasis on the United Nations global agenda for sustainable development to be released later this year (the SDGs).
NEWS & UPDATES
- Business Leaders Collaborate to Stop Ebola
- Major Companies Set the Stage for Ambitious Climate Agreement in 2015
- Companies and Investors Mark 10th Anniversary of the Global Compact’s Anti-Corruption Principle
- Global Compact Encourages Deeper Business Engagement at UN Forum on Business and Human Rights
- Brazil Collaboration Lab Promotes Innovative Partnerships in Water and Sanitation
- Business to Support International Year of Soils in 2015
LOCAL NETWORK NEWS
- Local Networks Enter New Era with Strengthened Governance
- Local Networks in Africa and MENA Share Innovative Approaches to Promote Corporate Sustainability
- Business and Human Rights Focus of Regional Meeting Asia/Oceania
- Global Compact Network Spain Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Joining Forces: Collaboration and Leadership for Sustainability
- Resources Released at the Caring for Climate Business Forum
- Join the Women’s Empowerment Principles
- Call for Case Studies: Responsible Business Best Practice Toolkit for the Land, Construction and Real Estate Sector
- Sign Open Letter: Call on Academic Institutions to Incorporate Human Rights in Management Education
- Sign the Business Action Pledge on Ebola Elimination
- Align with Business Leadership Criteria on Carbon Pricing
- Call to Action: Anti-Corruption and the Global Development Agenda
- 2015 WEPs Annual Event – Unlimited Potential: Business Partners for Gender Equality (New York)
- Global Compact+15: Business as a force for good (New York)
- 2015 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education: 6th PRME Assembly (New York)
- United Nations Private Sector Forum (New York)
- Caring for Climate Business Forum (Lima)
- The Role of Business in Equality and Human Rights for the LGBT Community (10:00 am EDT)
Read the UN Global Compact Bulletin online:
Follow the UN Global Compact on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Follow the WEPs on Facebook and Twitter.
Follow PRME on Facebook and Twitter.
Follow PRI on Twitter.
Published 14 January 2015
Tweet me: Check out latest @globalcompact Bulletin for latest news, events & engagement opportunities! http://bit.ly/1sHerud
UN Global Compact
+1 (917) 367-8566
KEYWORDS: Events, Conferences & Webinars, Business & Trade, united nations, Global Compact, webinars, opportunities, Business, private sector, csr, sustainability, UNGC