Important Points To Remember About Tree Removal Services
By Daisy Andrew
The trees are crucial elements of our environment, as they make ecological balance by producing oxygen and help to keep the nature cleaner and healthier. Hence, most of the people like to plant numbers of trees around their homes and offices for their own benefits. However, when any of these trees are too old or diseased with any deadly bacteria or fungus, it is more likely that the affected tree may fall down anytime and injure any person or cause harm to part of the property. At that situation, the tree removal is the only solution to save the day, though the removal or cutting down of a large tree may involve certain legal complications.
Procedures to follow for the hassle-free tree removal
- First of all, the property owner should look out for any well-known professional or agency, who has the valid license for cutting trees safely. These professionals must be well trained to handle large sized and complicated tree removal matters, which can be ascertained by going through their profile and testimonials of their previous clients, posted on their websites. People may also take references from their known circle, where other property owners have earlier used the services of any such agency satisfactorily.
- As cutting of tree creates imbalance in the environment, it is declared illegal by law, unless it is necessary to cut down the concerned tree. Therefore, it is the job of the property owner to seek permission from the local authority, with all proper documents. The hired professionals may help their clients largely in this regard, as they are well aware of the guidelines to follow for cutting trees.
- Check the cost of cutting the tree before hiring the professional. This cost varies on the type of the tree to be removed, size of the concerned tree and its position within that property, the current physical condition of the tree and the location of that land; all these decide how complex the job will be for the hired professional. However, it is better to contact more than one professional agency and check the quotes, to get the best deal in this matter. Make sure that the quoted prices include all the related services; like removal of tree stump, chopping of the tree branches for easy removal and hauling off the tree trunk after cutting it, expense of taking away the tree parts and for splitting the logs for using in fireplaces at countryside homes.
- Ensure that the hired professionals carry all the essential tools needed for neat and safe tree removal, without causing any harm to the workers and other neighbouring trees standing at that place. The experts use different types of tools for the trees of varying conditions, to provide the best protection to the surrounding environment and the property of the client. Moreover, the professionals should ensure that the least noises are created during the whole operation.
- After the tree is cut down and the branches are chipped off, all the woods are either neatly stacked on that site in the form of logs, or may be taken away for disposal, as per the requirement of the client.
Usually, the experienced professionals advise the cutting of the tree only if it is essential. Many property owners have emotional attachment to their trees, for which it is painful for them to cut off the trees completely. Hence, the professionals first address the problem by chopping off some branches or providing extra support to the tree trunk. They may also try to cure the affected tree by applying pesticide or medicines for killing the fungi, keeping the removal of tree as the last option.