Drain Camera Inspection
Do not take problems in your drain system lightly. A proper drainage system defines the health of the family. If you have some issues with the sewage system such as clogging and blockages, the water will not pass through the sewer system efficiently. This will give rise to untreated water in a puddle, giving rise to various water-borne diseases. Thus, whenever you notice some weird happenings in your sewer system, immediately call up a professional for the help.
A new inspection system has been injected by the government – the drain camera inspection. The government has made it compulsory for all the professional plumbing companies to use the camera in the process of fixing the clogged drainage system. Under this process, a professional look at the clogged pipe and sewer system using a camera.
They get to know about the clogged pipe and catch the perfect spot for cleaning up the residue. Even the smallest of residues are cleared using the drain camera inspection technique.
Functioning of the drain camera inspection:
With the help of drain camera inspection, the plumber can get the real-time images of the blockage in the sewer system. This makes the process easy for him to take the further step for cleaning. The reason behind this is that instead of being hassled by the dig up of the sewer pipe, he completes the process through a camera. It so happens, that the plumber pushes in a camera cable inside the conduit.
The cable is extremely long, and a camera is connected to the end. This way the plumber can extract the images and identify the deterioration of the pipe or the clogging in the pipeline because of sewage waste such as twigs, toilet papers, sand, gravel, etc. Thus, this is a fair example of how modern technology has made things convenient for us.
- Real-time Images: There are numerous benefits of drain camera inspection. First of all, the plumber will get the real-time picture of the sewage pipe. Thus, he will be well informed about the condition of the tube and there is no guesswork required by the plumber. He will be able to figure out the clogging and look whether there is a deterioration in the sewage pipe or not.
- Save Time: Second, he will be able to give a proper solution to the sewage problem, without wasting a lot of time. Thus, this solution saves a lot of time of the plumber.
- Simple Process: Then, there is no requirement of digging the ground till the sewage point and figuring out the problem. Drain camera inspection is much simpler in order to detect the problem.
- Future Performance: The plumber will be able to get through the whole sewage and can give you an insight into the condition of the pipe. He will be able to depict the life of the sewage pipe and the future performance, as well.
- Proper Solution: With the help of the sewer camera inspection, the plumber will be able to find an appropriate solution to the problem. If there is residue buildup, hydro jetting, and other techniques can fix the problem. In case, the sewer pipe is not in a good condition, that can be identified, and the sewer pipe can be replaced.
So, in a nutshell, with the entry of drain camera inspection, it is much easier to identify the problem and get a proper solution for it. In case, the sewage problem is there in the city, the government takes care of the finances. If the sewer problem is in the private property, the owner of the property takes care of the funds.