April 8, 2021 /3BL Media/ – Last week Reuters Events Sustainable Business had an incredible three days with thought-provoking and inspiring discussions on how to deliver ambitions ahead of COP26 and Beyond.
Delivering Net Zero Week featured insights from PepsiCo, Danone, Walgreen Boots Alliance, ING, The Forum for the Future, The climate Group and many more.
As part of this virtual week Reuters Events has put together an 18-page briefing: Transitioning to a zero-carbon economy on the progress being made on the race to zero.
- Biggest carbon emitters “Dangerously off track” with insights from Chronos Sustainability
- Volans comment on transitioning to Net Zero – what does really mean for the financial sector
- Tilting at windmills in Spain’s quest for net zero with insights from Schneider Electric
- How to make carbon offsets a credible tool in the transition toolkit with insights from Sancroft
- CCS Institute comments on The Breakthrough moment for carbon – is the technology finally ready?
Telephone: [+44] (0) 207 375 7213
KEYWORDS: Reuters Events Sustainable Business, COP26, Net Zero Week, zero-carbon, Net Zero