Register to watch this free webinar!
SOURCE: Mohawk Industries
As a return to the office after COVID-19 comes into view, how can employers and employees prepare themselves?
Learn how designers can safely and successfully reenter the workplace and how employers can best support their staff through the transition. A panel representing various areas of the interior design community provides insight on the best strategies to create a smart rebound from home to work. The program references guidelines from health and workplace thought leaders and discusses key considerations to implement into practice.
This is a recording of a webinar presented on April 27, 2020.
What You Will Learn
- Recommend effective strategies to empower staff returning to the “new” workplace.
- Identify healthy and resilient practices to adapt in the workplace.
- Describe guidelines to revise cleaning protocols, seating, and overall functionality.
- Explain how designers can support the physical and psychological needs of staff (and clients).
Continuing Education Approvals
- 1 IDCEC CEU | HSW | CC-111352
- Your CEU will be reported to IDCEC on your behalf.
Access Period: One year from registration date.
Tweet me: As a return to the office after #COVID19 comes into view, how can employers & employees prepare themselves? Register to watch this free @ASID webinar, featuring Jackie Dettmar, @MohawkGroup VP of Design and Product Development: https://bit.ly/2WO5x1r #workplace
KEYWORDS: NYSE:MHK, Mohawk, ASID, COVID-19