Register now for “Preparing Your Supply Chain for the Circular Economy” with UPS reverse logistics and e-commerce leaders on March 27th!
Around the globe, the old, linear economy that discards products after use is transitioning to the new, circular economy with its focus on reuse, regeneration, and sustainability. With great implications for an array of industries—from high tech to retail to industrial—the circular economy is something businesses of every size should know more about.
During this webinar, we’ll explore how your company can prepare for and benefit from this megatrend by:
- Improving your ability to repair and upgrade products,
- Making it easier for customers to return products,
- Selling returned products to secondary markets,
- Optimizing your reverse logistics operations, and
- Taking a global approach to reverse logistics.
Attendees will receive an exclusive UPS white paper detailing several global megatrends impacting small- to medium-sized businesses.
Tweet me: Is your #supplychain ready for the #circulareconomy? Join e-commerce and reverse logistics experts from @UPS on Wednesday, March 27th at 1pm ET to learn how to incorporate circular strategies into your business. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2ucuxjF
KEYWORDS: UPS, webinar, NYSE:UPS